"Every good and perfect gift is from above" ~ James 1:17

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Updates and some fun pictures :)

Went and saw Margie today!  Baby is continuing to measure 2 cm ahead, so that is GREAT news!  Means that he is continuing to grow big and strong...heart rate of 146 bpm...he was pretty active and moving around right before she used the doppler on me.  My blood pressure is just fine, and my urine checks out just fine as well :)
Next visit will start the begining of the weekly visits!  Hooray!

I have been feeling so great these past couple of months, but now I am wearing down again...back ache, hip pain, pelvic pain, swolen feet, waking several times per night, frequent urination, double chin etc, etc...good thing I'm pregnant or else I'd swear there's something wrong with me lol

I am SO ready to meet my little man...BUT I am completely content as well waiting for him to come when he is ready (2 more weeks though and I'll be counting the days since 37 weeks is technically full term) :)

Here's a couple pictures I made...my progression picture (from when I found out until now) , and my "Mom vs. Me" picture (Mom at 35 weeks with me, and me at 35 weeks)
(If you click on the picture, it will open up bigger for you to view better)

No comments:

Post a Comment