"Every good and perfect gift is from above" ~ James 1:17

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Our Anniversary!!

Four years ago a simple question was asked and so began our story :)  Last night Manny and I celebrated our anniversary, and he surprised me with a limo!!!  I was so excited...I've never riden in one before, and it was such a fun experience :)  He also kept the dinner place a secret, and he took us to Paris :)  It was such a wonderful evening, and I really couldn't ask for more...I'm sure that this will be our last fancy dinner for awhile, and I'm glad that it was so special.
I truly feel that I am one of the luckiest people in the world because I met the man who completely captured my heart and we are truly meant for one another.  I know that we've had our ups and downs, and honestly, who hasn't...but that is what makes us stronger, and our relationship grow.  Adrian is going to have an awesome dad and will be/ is exponentially loved by us both...I am so happy that I get to raise my child with such a great, sweet, caring, honest, and down to earth guy. 
One more chapter in life closed...thousands more waiting to be lived :)

Our limo in front of Paris
The view from our table :)

No comments:

Post a Comment