"Every good and perfect gift is from above" ~ James 1:17

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm in my 8th month!!

How far along: 31 weeks, 2 days (going by 9/27 edd)...although now I'm beginning to think that the 1st ultrasound was off and I like the edd of 9/21 from the other dr...either way, it's only 1 weeks difference, and babies come when they want to, so we'll just keep the 9/27 due date for consistency LOL
Weight gain: 28-30lbs depending on day and time :)
Stretch marks: none so far still (knock on wood)...the other night I got up to go to the bathroom (for the billionth time that day), and in my half-asleep state I swore that I saw some forming on my stomach, so I slathered on the lotion before I jumped into bed again lol
Symptoms: Tiredness, hungry, feel like I'm being stretched, pain you know where, and I think a little heartburn or indigestion around dinner and bed time...But I still feel pretty good...oh I forgot to mention waddling and slow walking too hahaha
Sleep: After dinner I usually crash on the couch watching TV, then some time around 9:30 or 10 I wake up and crawl into bed, at which point I will wake up again at 12:30, 2:30, 4:30, and 6:20 to use the bathroom before my alarm goes off at 6:45am...guess my body is preparing, but it makes for a long afternoon at work
Best Moment this Week: Just watching my belly move around...it makes me laugh because it looks so funny...but it's the best feeling in the world as well...oh how I can't wait till he's squirming in my arms :)
Food Cravings: Sour and sweet things again...but I'm trying to make sure to eat my veggies and healthy stuff instead of gummy worms and ice cream ;)
Labor Signs: I have felt a couple braxton hicks contractions so far, but nothing regular
Belly Button in or out?: Still in! I'm still wearing my belly ring...I am thinking about going to the mall to find a retainer bar sometime soon because it doesn't look like it had too far to go now...maybe a couple more weeks or so
Rings on or off?: Ring still on :)
Movement: He is getting BIG!!  I can feel and see every movement now...a couple times he's pushed into my ribs...but he's still small so I'm sure those rib kicks are nothing yet!  Also, I find his hiccups so endearing :)
Milestones: I'm in my 8th month now!!  Woo Hoo!!  Baby shower is on Saturday, and I am sooooo excited for that too!!! 

I can't wait for him to get here already (on time though)...everyone I know who was pregnant, except Tonya who is due in Sept, has now had their baby and it makes me a tad bit anxious for these weeks to go by faster now so that I can hold, hug, and kiss my baby all I want!  I know he will be here soon enough, and I want him to continue to grow bigger and stronger, but the anticipation is getting to me...especially with the baby shower in a couple days!

No comments:

Post a Comment