"Every good and perfect gift is from above" ~ James 1:17

Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Third Trimester Already!!!

How far along: 28 weeks, 5 days (going by 9/27 edd)

Weight gain: 25lbs

Stretch marks: none so far still...yay! But I hear they like to show up after baby is here too, so we'll see lol

Symptoms: I am still feeling really good, just the usual tiredness...no complaints here :)

Sleep: I haven't been sleeping too well lately...tossing and turning...when I do finally start getting some deep sleep, it's time to wake up :P

Best Moment this Week: Tomorrow Karla is going to come over and we're going to do a little pregnancy photoshoot session...she's going to do my makeup and everything!  Should be so fun and I'll post the pictures asap :)

Food Cravings: Still no cravings :)  Must mean whatever I'm eating must be what I need :)

Labor Signs: None, and we'll keep it that way until September :)

Belly Button in or out?: Still in!  I'm still wearing my belly ring

Rings on or off?: Ring still on :)

Movement: He was a busy bee in there this week...moving all around.  It's really cool because his movements feel coordinated now and I can feel body parts moving across my stomach instead of wild kicks liek before (although he throws in a couple crazy kicks every now and then still)

Milestones: Hiccups! It's so funny because I didn't know what they were at first until we had the ultrasound and he got them while she was doing the exam :)  They are different than ours because they come closer together, but they don't last too long...maybe 5 mins or so

So that's it for now...more updates with pictures in a couple days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment