"Every good and perfect gift is from above" ~ James 1:17

Sunday, June 6, 2010

New Crib Set

I didn't think that buying bedding would be so hard...and I'm sure it didn't have to be as difficult as I made it either, but I just wanted to make the "right" choice...girl stuff is a piece of cake...but when it comes to boys, I'm kinda lost...there were several crib sets I liked, but I always seem to have expensive taste as well, so they were pretty expensive...I lost a bid on ebay by $2.50 yesterday, so I was back on the market shopping for something that was actually in a reasonable price range.  I shopped around today, and even looked into the possibility of making my own (if I wasn't working, that may be possible, but it would probably take me forever to complete, and I'd eventually get bored with it). I found nothing in the stores, so back  on the internet I went.  I came across this set, and although it's not the exact colors I wanted...I think that it is a really great choice and the set came with 10 pieces!  (A Quilt, a blanket, bumpers, sheets, dust ruffle, diaper stacker, decorative pillow, and 3 wall hangings)...I'm not a big fan of the wall hangings (I had planned on making my own to begin with), but it's still a really great deal for the number of items that it comes with...so here it is...I can't wait to see it in the mail :)





No comments:

Post a Comment