"Every good and perfect gift is from above" ~ James 1:17

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Art Projects, Pictures, etc...

So we got the bedding set last Monday the 14th in the mail YAY...so right away I had to my art projects that I've been planning...well today, I finished his name wall hanging, and now I'm going to be starting on some other wall art for the room (a crochet afghan and quilt are also on my list of things to do too lol...oh and a scrapbook (can't forget that!)
Anyway, I am soooooo excited about how good the name wall hanging turned out!!!  Here are some pics...

With the Bed Set
Hanging on the wall


 Monthly Questionaire:

How far along: 25 weeks, 6 days (going by 9/27 edd)
Weight gain: 22-23 lbs - growin, growin, growin :)
Stretch marks: none so far still...yay!
Symptoms: I've had some low back pain lately, but not too bad...I just put some ice on it when I get home, and that usually does the trick.
Sleep: Pretty good until 3am or so...then I start waking up every hour to an hour and 1/2 having to go to the bathroom (grrr)
Best Moment this Week: Finishing one of my many art projects I plan to do, and making the nursery feel like a boys room instead of how girly it was before (still much to accomplish though)
Food Cravings: This week I craved a baked a potato...mmm they are sooo good.  Other than that I am still not having any weird cravings...just healthy stuff, which is great (oh and the occassional sweet treat here and there lol)
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out?: Still in...doesn't look like it has too long to go until it pops though :(
Rings on or off?: Still on...no puffy fingers here :)
Movement: Oh my goodness, this kid never stops!  I am SO going to have my hands full when he gets here!  He is definatly his father's son though because he likes his own space...if I lay my hand or arm on my stomach, he immediately lets me know I am crowding him and kicks until I remove my hand lol
Milestones: Being one month closer...I really can't believe how fast this is going by and how much he's growing now.

And now...a new picture...I went to my friend's baby shower yesterday (so much fun!)...she's 36 weeks (10 weeks ahead of me)...she's still bigger than me, but not by much (thanks mom for the big baby genes) lol

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the ART work and you are sooo much smaller than I - You don't look that huge! - You LOOK GREAT! - A Normal size pregnancy 4 U!

    :P~

    Love MOM

    ReplyDelete