"Every good and perfect gift is from above" ~ James 1:17

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

No New News

 Pregnancy Ticker

It's been a couple weeks, so I thought I'd stop by and write a little...I found this cute pregnancy ticker :)

No new news with the pregnancy so far though...I have been battling this cold for over three weeks now, and it has made me soooo exhausted :(  But I think I am finally getting over it! yea!!  the bad part, my nausea came back yesterday grrr...I was kinda expecting it just because I got it a week before I got sick, then it went away while I was sick, so I figured my body was compensating, but now it's back again.  I gagged on oatmeal this morning because my gag reflex has gone psycho too lol  Just the texture alone of the oatmeal set me off.  Oh the Joys!! haha

We go to our first official midwife appointment next week, so I am looking forward to that...I am also a little nervous just because I haven't really gained any weight due to my ever-lasting cold, so it does concern me a little, but I try and remain positive!  So that's why I haven't posted any new pics because there really not much to see lol...I know soon enough I will have plenty of pictures to share of my ever growing belly :)

Now off to school to take a test! joy joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment