"Every good and perfect gift is from above" ~ James 1:17

Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Minds Eye Challenge #23...

This one was a lot of work!!  Glad I finished it just in time!  I tried more stitching in this 2 page layout, and I think that it turned out so awesome (If I do say so myself)...The challenge was to create a layout using this sketch, you could uses any theme, but you have to use 80% My Mind's Eye stuff...
MME_LayoutSketch_2011_05

And here is what I came up with... (the right side is based on the sketch)  :)  The theme of my layout is "Explore, Discover, Grow"  These are pictures of Adrian from 5-6 months old...



 Details...





I love how it turned out!!!

I used:
My Minds Eye paper collection Stella & Rose:
Mabel "So Sweet" Herringbone paper
Mabel "Play" Silly Stripe paper
Hazel "Special" Dotty Damask paper
Gertie "Delightful" Blossom Paper

Orange Stickles
DMC thread
2 Bazzill Basics Paper flowers
Making Memories "xoxo" and "love" charms
Buttons for the tree from the scrapbook store
and the butterfly body & white felt flowers were from Michaels

I hope I win!  Thanks MME for the opportunity to win!  I sure could use, and would love some more paper to play & create with :)

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful layout! I love the detail and the stitching. Your photos of your "son"shine, that's what I call my son, are just adorable. Treasure him and your family forever!

    ReplyDelete