"Every good and perfect gift is from above" ~ James 1:17

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

Was more perfect than I could ever hope for!  Adrian let me sleep, only waking up once during the night, and I woke up with two happy guys :)  They got me flowers, a 2 hour massage gift card, and 3 cards which made me cry...Adrian even "signed" one for me.  We went to Ihop for a wonderful mother's day breakfast, which included Adrian climbing all over the table trying to grab every thing within his reach (nothing new lol).  I did let him try some orage juice and Manny let him have a sip of coke, both of which he liked.  We surprised my mom at work with some flowers Manny picked out, then headed over to his parent's house to surprise his mom with flowers, also which he picked out...he did a great job!  We spent the afternoon there, then went back over to my mom's house for more gifts from mom and Karla, glass photo coasters and a potted flowering cactus respectively, and pizza for dinner.  All-in-all, a great day.  What a wonderful feeling it is to be a mother!  I love my little boy so much.  He is truly a gift and I am so lucky!





 





No comments:

Post a Comment