"Every good and perfect gift is from above" ~ James 1:17

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Beauty is Pain...

Or so I've been told, and will soon find out haha!  Today is the day I get 2 of my teeth pulled so that my top braces can go on tomorrow! Yikes!!  I've been wanting braces for so long, I can't believe the time is finally here...but now that it is, it's a little scary.  I know there will be pain, and lots of it, but I'm most worried about the headaches...I really can't stand having headaches, so this will be a great, but torturous ride for at least 26 months! Ahh!  What I find particularly exciting is that they post pictures of my progress on their website for me to view, and I can share those with you! (if you really wanted to know)  So here are the first set of pics taken on Mar 28, 2011.




I'm really excited now!  Here's to a perfect smile begining today!  Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment