"Every good and perfect gift is from above" ~ James 1:17

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Minds Eye Challenge...

The Challenge was to cerate a scrapbook layout using this sketch -->
And the theme was "April Showers"...you don't have to match the theme completely, but it needs to inspire you, and it inspired me to create my 2 page layout with the title "Sunshine or Rain, in our hearts you'll always remain"

I hope I win because you get 3 paper packages of your choice, and I would LOVE more paper from My Minds Eye...it's probably my favorite paper because I seem to always be drawn to it.

Anyway, here's my final product...I am creating a layout for Adrian for each month, and this is month 2-3...

This is the page mirrored after the sketch-->


 Details


Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment