"Every good and perfect gift is from above" ~ James 1:17

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Fourteen weeks!

How far along? 14 weeks, 3 days today

Total weight gain/loss:  5 lbs, but that's been consistent for the past month

Maternity clothes? Not yet, I did wear a pair of capri pants on tuesday that I wore throughout my pregnancy last time (and stretched out in the process)...the legs were still pretty baggy, but they fit in the stomach again lol

Stretch marks? No new ones

Sleep: Pretty good...since I got over the sinus infection, I have actually been sleeping much better and only get up once during the night

Best moment this week: Well last week I'm pretty sure I felt movement from little one, but havent felt any more movement in the past couple of days...it's still early though, but makes me anxious to hear the heartbeat next Tuesday

Movement: Just a little bit, but nothing consistent

Cravings: Fruits...I've been eating a lot of peaches and apples. 

Gender: 6 more weeks until we find out...so exciting!!!

Labor Signs: None, and lets keep it that way for 26 more weeks!

Belly Button in or out? Still in, but getting closer to the surface

Rings on or off? Still on, but they have felt a little tighter in the mornings

What I miss: Not having excess saliva all the time...its so annoying and discusting to be swallowing every 2 minutes :(

What I am looking forward to: I am looking forward to listening to the heartbeat next week to subside my anxiety that everything is okay...it's just so hard when you can't feel them move all the time yet.  I am also looking forward to our family vacation/anniversary trip next week to San Diego...I am excited to see how Adrian reacts to all the fish & things at Sea World (besides just being excited myself to see everything).

Weekly Wisdom: Each and every baby is a miracle and a blessing, and I am so blessed to have the chance to raise 2 beautiful children.  I continuously pray for those families that are struggling to get pregnant because I know how much they want it and how much joy and happiness a baby can bring to their lives.  I sometimes feel a little guilt at how easily pregnancy has happened for Manny & I, and how a couple I know has been trying for almost 2 years now and I could see some disappointment in her eyes when she found out I was pregnant again.  I know everything is in God's timing, but sometimes it seems unfair...I am not saying that I'm enjoying my pregnancy any less, but I so desperately want others to be able to experience what I have been fortunately able to, twice now.  I truly live a blessed life and I don't take it for granted.

Milestones:  14 weeks...a little movement...over the sinus infection, and the nausea for the most part (minus the excess saliva).  I think I'm getting some energy back too which is great because Adrian needs me to be more energetic haha...but then we walk outside and the heat just sucks any extra energy I may have had haha...I love the summer, but it's brutal when you're pregnant (I'm just glad I'm not at the ending of my pregnancy this time again).

Here's 14 weeks!  Strange thing is, I look bigger in the 13 week picture I took of myself haha

Me & little man...he thought he needed no PJs, but needed 1 shoe on lol

No comments:

Post a Comment