"Every good and perfect gift is from above" ~ James 1:17

Monday, June 4, 2012

Our family is growing by 2 feet :)

We are so excited to announce baby Pena #2 is on the way!!  I've been busting at the seams to announce it to everyone, but wanted to make sure all parents, or should I say grandparents, were told first, and then everyone else :)  I know that it'll probably be a crazy journey, but I am loking forward to Adrian being a big brother...I think that he will be great at it.  I can already see some jealousy arising though (mixed in with the terrible 2's), but hopefully it'll calm down a bit later (optimisticaly thinking haha). 





 So I am 5 weeks along, and my "due date" is February 4th...I know that most people get scared of the whole birthing process the second time around because they know what to expect, but honestly, I look forward to it...I had such a wonderful experience at home last time that I am excited to bring another baby into the world in the comfort of my home again. 
 #1 and #2 :)
So welcome again on our journey through pregnancy...I hope to be able to update often like with Adrian, but we'll see haha

Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment