"Every good and perfect gift is from above" ~ James 1:17

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Our Home!

It's taken me awhile...and things still aren't completed 100% (I'm stll decorating...and having fun doing it), but here are some pictures :


Front of house...yard not completed, but as soon as we get the okay, it will be fully landscaped.
Back Yard:

Dining room Before:
 After:

Formal Living Room Before:
 After:

Nook Before:

After(w/ christmas decor): 
 

Kitchen Before:
 After:

Downstairs bath Before:
 After:


Upstairs bath:


Guest bedroom Before:

 After (I've done a little more in this room, but not much):

Computer room:

Adrian's room Before:
 Adrian's room After:




Master bedroom Before & Afters:






Master bath:



Master closet:

Thanks for taking the tour...I hope to update in the future with even more improvements :)  A home, I've learned, is always a work in progress...




No comments:

Post a Comment