"Every good and perfect gift is from above" ~ James 1:17

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Time is Here Again

I can't believe it's almost Christmas! How exciting to have our first Christmas as a family! He's a little young to appreciate the ripping of wrapping paper and the surprise of the gifts that are under the tree, but I am so happy to be able to share those things with him and watch him grow. My favorite part of the season doesn't come wrapped in packages though...it's being able to spend time with the ones I love and appreciate all of the intangible gifts life gives, like love, family and friendship. It does make me miss loved ones that are no longer with us, but they are with our savior, the one who this season is really about.


I hope that everyone has a very Merry Christmas!









No comments:

Post a Comment