"Every good and perfect gift is from above" ~ James 1:17

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Picture time!

I love my little man...uh oh, he woke up, hold on just a sec........

Okay, I'm back. He has a tummy ache and is not a very happy baby today.  I hope he will sleep tonight, but I won't hold my breath either :)

So today I took some pictures (like I do every day) and I thought I'd share.  He is just too gosh darn cute, I can't get enough of him (even when he's fussy...it just makes me appreciate the times when he's happy even more)...let me tell you what though, grandmas must have the magic touch, and I really really really want the secret!  My mom and Manny's mom can calm him down like nothing...I don't know how they do it, but I am so thankful that we have them to help out when it seems like he just won't stop fussing. :)

Oh I don't think I ever posted about his Dr. appt.  His 4 week appt was last friday and the Dr. gave him an A+ again :)  He weighs 10lbs now and is 21in long.  His next appointment is in one month, and he'll be getting his first shot :( poor baby.  But I am so glad that he's happy (well, when he doesn't have a tummy ache) and healthy and growing big :)

Love Love Love this face :)

Booties from Grandma Nita :)

Don't even think about taking my blankie

Awww he melts my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment