"Every good and perfect gift is from above" ~ James 1:17

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Any day now...

I'm ready...I'm done...I just want to meet my son!  I go to bed every night thinking that tonight may be the night that I wake up and will go into labor...then nothing...so I am trying to give in to the fact that he will come when he's ready, and no matter how much I bounce on my exercise ball, walk, etc., he's not ready yet...but as I type this, he is kicking and moving around like crazy, probably trying to get comfortable in his ever decreasing-in-size home...I hope he won't get too comfortable tonight and just come out :)
Manny and our friend Manny put together the baby swing today...I was thinking today that we should probably put it together because he can't stay in the pack and play in our room all the time :)  so here are some pics...and a couple of my BIG round belly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment