"Every good and perfect gift is from above" ~ James 1:17

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Before vs 18 weeks

Here's my before and "after" pictures.  The one on the left is right after I found out I was pregnant. I believe I was 4 weeks at the time.  The on the right is a picture of me tonight at 17 weeks 6 days. :)  I don't feel much bigger than when I started...and a lot of people still don't think I look pregnant, but I think it definately shows in these pictures lol...it looks like my butt has gotten a little bigger too (oh no!!!) looks like I'll be doing a lot of stairs when baby comes lol  Only 2 days until we find out!!  But waiting until Saturday to reveal!  I'm so excited to bake a pink or blue cake! I'm 95% sure it's a boy, but Manny thinks its a girl...man Monday is going to be the slowest day ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment