"Every good and perfect gift is from above" ~ James 1:17

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Oregon Trip

I thought I'd share some pictures today...Oregon was so much fun, and I'm so glad Adrian and I were able to spend a whole week there!!  It was great seeing family, I kinda wish that I could have been able to spend more time with my cousins, but what I did get to see of them was great anyway.  I SO wish for Adrian's sake that he lived closer to his cousin Jeffery!!  They had so much fun together (he slept really good those nights!!) It's tough being farther away from family, but it makes the time we do get to spend together much more special...I know I already posted these pictures on facebook, but for your sake Grandma, I will post some here too :)


**Remember, if you click on the picture, it'll bring it up bigger**
























No comments:

Post a Comment